Laser Technology, Inc. (LTI) supports all who are on the front lines throughout the world: the officers who work to keep our roads safe, the linemen who make sure our lights stay on, and all those who use our products to work efficiently and get their jobs done safely.
Along with the rest of the world, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. During this ambiguous time, we remain committed to keeping our employees, their families, our community, and partners safe, while being in compliance with national and local guidelines to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
LTI continues to provide products and services to U.S. military, law enforcement departments, public safety agencies, and electric, water and gas utility companies throughout the world. We are proud to be able to continue operating and supporting customers and employees who are all part of our LTI family.
Important Things to Know About LTI During the Pandemic
- Our production and service operations are still up and running. We continue to produce, take, and fulfill orders.
- We are not open to visitors at this time. Our main phone is staffed and will be answered from 8 am to 4 pm daily.
- Please ship any items that require servicing to our office. We are not accepting drop-offs at this time.
- Employees who are working remotely will continue to do so until further notice.
- Our entire facility has increased safety precautions (i.e. washing hands frequently, daily cleaning and disinfecting work areas, limiting the number of people in the facility, and practicing social distancing).
- Our regional sales managers are ready to provide individual support.
- Our product managers and trainers are ready to provide customized webinars and virtual trainings.
- As with any evolving situation, our plan of action can quickly become outdated, and we are re-evaluating our procedures as the situation requires.
Keep up to date on the most current information here:
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Johns Hopkins University
Read LTI's Press Release: Laser Technology's Response to COVID-19
Last updated on August 31, 2020.